THE MARYKNOLL MISSION INSTITUTE is an educational ministry sponsored by the Maryknoll Sisters Congregation which provides continuing education and renewal programs for missioners and others engaged in cross-cultural ministries in their local churches. All Churches and cultures are welcome. We invite you to join us for one or more programs.
- To be a forum of adult learning and reflection on world church and mission;
- To be a setting of mutuality for peoples of faith and diverse cultures;
- To design and implement a series of one-week residential programs which explore in-depth the key dimensions of current mission studies;
- To provide a center for missioners and cross-cultural ministers to reflect on their experiences, share, and worship with others in a community environment;
- To invite presenters known for their experience, expertise and gifts in animating discussion and dialogue on contemporary trends in mission response to the real and felt needs of the global community.
Registration fee is not refundable
- Completed application form. Please print.
- $60 (non-refundable) registration fee, drawn on a US bank.
- a small 200×200 informal photo.
Cost of 5-Day Program-(only one registration fee is required per year):
$200 + $60 (one-time) registration fee
Room and board: $55 per night
Please make check payable to: Maryknoll Mission Institute
Maryknoll Mission Institute
Maryknoll Sisters Box 311
Maryknoll, NY, USA 10545-0311
DIRECTOR: 914-941-0783 ext 5671 firstname.lastname@example.org
BUSINESS MANAGER: 914-941-0783 ext 5617 email@example.com
ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR: 914-941-0783 ext 5631 firstname.lastname@example.org
Printable Application forms
- Mission Institute Application Form 2017
- Mission Institute Application Form for Maryknoll Sisters 2017
- Mission Institute Application Form for Maryknollers 2017